top of page
- 1 HourAsynchronous Session1 HourAsynchronous SessionCreating routines to reflect & reset is a great way to promote social emotional learning (SEL) and get your students focused and ready for what’s next. In this session, you will learn about the importance of reflection routines to meet students where they are.
- 1 HourAsynchronous Session1 HourAsynchronous SessionBefore educators can support our students in managing their own emotions, solving problems, and being socially aware, they must focus on their own SEL and wellbeing. In this session, you will take time to learn research based strategies you can use yourself and with your students.
- 1 HourAsynchronous Session1 HourAsynchronous SessionClassroom jobs are a great way to get your students engaged and ready for the world of work. In this session, you’ll learn about why classroom jobs are important, get more creative about roles and jobs that you can give students, and more deeply consider not just the job itself, but the process.
- 1 HourAsynchronous Session1 HourAsynchronous SessionIncorporating cross sector competencies into your classroom and curriculum is a great way to prepare your students for their future, no matter what pathway they choose. In this session you’ll learn about cross sector competencies and gain further resources to continue to integrate them on your own.
- 1 HourAsynchronous Session1 HourAsynchronous SessionPlanning and preparing for instruction takes intentional effort to become a content expert and make connections to our students and community. In this session you’ll gain an understanding of intellectual preparation and how you can embrace strategies to ensure you are prepared to teach all students.
bottom of page